Amazon Prime Day is finally upon us, and with it comes a variety of great deals on gaming hardware and accessories. This year, you can even get some cool odds and ends to complement your home gaming setup, whether you’re looking to customize your peripherals or amp up the production of your Twitch stream.
While it’s still a bit ambitious to expect discounts on next-gen consoles like the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, we’re definitely keeping our ears to the ground to restock Console on Amazon and other retailers.
Virtual reality deals
We can wholeheartedly recommend picking up the Meta Quest 2 for ease of use and accessibility, but Amazon has also discounted the HTC Vive for anyone who plans to keep their headset connected to a computer.
Gaming mouse discounts
Gaming headset discounts
- All vibrant colors The Logitech G435 is currently on sale down to $49.99, down from their regular price of $79.99. The current sale price is the lowest we’ve seen for a gaming headset that offers Bluetooth and 2.4Ghz compatibility.
- Razer Barracuda X, the latest lifestyle and gaming headset from Razer, currently on sale for $59.99, the best price for the headset, which is normally $99.99. The Barracuda X can connect wirelessly to a PC, PlayStation or docked Nintendo Switch with a 2.4Ghz wireless dongle, and also includes a wired USB-C connection for Android devices.
- The The Razer Kaira Pro is currently matching its best price on Amazon since March. Regularly priced at $149.99, the Xbox-compatible wireless headset has been marked down to $89.99 and can also be used with mobile devices.
- The aviation-style Razer BlackShark V2 Pro normally costs $179.99 but retails for $139.99. The lightweight gaming headset features a detachable boom mic and can be connected using 2.4Ghz wireless or the included 3.5mm audio cable, allowing for wireless use with PC, PlayStation or Nintendo Switch, as well as wired use with Xbox consoles It can be done.
- The corded model that originally cost $79.99 The Razer Kraken is discounted to $37.99, the lowest price to date. This headset is compatible with any platform that has a 3.5mm audio jack, which usually means PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
- A string model of lightness HyperX Cloud II is discounted to $57.99, down from its regular price of $99.99. It’s the best price we’ve seen on a great gaming headset, compatible with all current consoles with a 3.5mm audio jack.
Gaming keyboard discounts
A sleek gaming keyboard with RGB lighting is the centerpiece of any gaming rig. Luckily, Amazon has discounted a variety of designs and configurations so you can get a keyboard that’s as unique as yours.
Video game deals
Amazon Prime Day is a great opportunity for anyone looking to fill up the backlog of digital titles. Fortunately, Amazon has discounted a number of games for consoles and, at least in some cases, PC.
The best gaming monitor deals for Prime Day
- The 27-inch 1080p MSI Optix Gaming Monitor normally retails for $239.99, but currently discounted to $169.99 for Prime membersIt’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen for this flat-panel monitor, featuring RGB lighting and a 165Hz refresh rate.
- 43 inch The Aorus FV43U normally retails for $1,099.99, but is currently discounted to $649.99., the lowest price ever for this huge, 4K gaming display. This display is equipped with a 1ms response time and a 144Hz refresh rate, features shared by the best gaming monitors on the market today.
- 34 inch curved gaming monitor The AOC CU34G2X is currently discounted to $367.99 off its regular price of $459.99, the lowest price ever for this ultra-wide VA panel. The CU34G2X has a maximum resolution of 3440 x 1440 and a 144Hz refresh rate in addition to a 1ms response time.
- The The AOC C32G2ZE is a 32-inch curved gaming panel that’s currently discounted to $223.99. off the regular retail price of $319.99. Although it only supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080, it has an ultra-fast 240Hz refresh rate, complete with AMD FreeSync compatibility for a smooth gaming experience.
- Discounted to the lowest price ever for Prime members The Gigabyte M32QC is currently on sale for $279.99 off the regular retail price of $419.99. This 32-inch curved gaming monitor has a resolution of 2560 x 1440 and a refresh rate of 165 Hz, making it a great choice for QHD gaming.