It was a Big Mac attack!

An ax-wielding wingnut went wild at a Delancey Street McDonald’s, scaring patrons and causing thousands of dollars in property damage, officials said.

What started as a nothing burger — a 2:25 a.m. altercation between the suspect, Michael Palacios, 31, of the Bronx, and three other men — turned into enthusiasm.

The three men grinned and hit Palacios, who was then seen in the video calmly walking with his right arm over his head to his backpack, where he pulled out an ax and then threatened his fighters and frightened patrons.

“Brother, please! You better calm down!” – said a man to him. The maddened Palacios then approached the bewildered woman with an ax and shouted, “Don’t be afraid of me, be afraid of her!”

No one was loving Thursday’s early episode, captured by TikTok user Shakes McGoo, who wrote, “NYC is always good for chaotic mayhem. It didn’t hurt anyone, but it could have been ugly!”

“That’s why I keep my knife on me at all times,” shouted one of the people recording the incident.

A man accuses another man.
A man attacked McDonald’s customers with an ax in the Bronx.
Twitter/@McgooShakes

Palacios declined to speak when reached by The Post on Saturday, claiming “it was all so sudden,” before quickly launching her Instagram account, @ontheblockwithsoho, where she boasted that she had posted about the explosion and had 12 million views.

One commenter scoffed at Palacios’ post about the ax drama: “Lmaooo Mike got into a fight?”

Another posted the words, “@ontheblockwithsoho n–a why are you walking down the Bowery so stupid,” followed by three laughing emojis.

Michael Palacio attacks with an ax.
Michael Palacios was charged with criminal trespass and three counts of uttering threats and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon.
Twitter

By afternoon, Palacios was enjoying a kind of fame. Social media has already called him “ax man”.

According to the police, there were no injuries as a result of the incident. Palacios, who has a rap sheet for resisting arrest, was charged with criminal trespass and three counts of uttering threats and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon.

McDonald’s on Delancey on Saturday looked like nothing had happened, except for a hole in the wall next to the bathroom.

The revealing episode caught the attention of gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldi, who tweeted, “Another day in New York for Kathy Hochul. After firing Hochul on November 8, we are taking back our streets!”

Men fight at McDonalds.
The lawsuit caused thousands of dollars in property damage.
Twitter/@McgooShakes

There must be something about an iconic restaurant’s secret sauce that turns people off the menu.

In July, McDonald’s Brooklyn was an employee sprinkled with pepper It turned out to be an attempted robbery.

The battle ended last month cold fries caused the fire of a McDonald’s employee in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

Additional reporting by Matthew Sedacca and Georgia Worrell

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.