Destiny 2 Patch 126.96.36.199 > News | Bungie.net
Xbox PlayStation Steam Stadia Twitch Epic
- Adjusted map frequency weighting for Disjunction and Twilight Cathedral.
- Fixed an issue where players could not continue the weekly Crucible challenge in Crucible Labs.
The King’s Fall Raid
- Fixed an issue where Daughters of Oryx would take extra damage from Rocket Launchers and other sources.
- Fixed an issue where players could survive certain deletion mechanics throughout the action.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes spawn behind a gate during the Warpriest encounter.
Gaming and Investing
- Seasonal mod Improved Sword Cleaner and leg armor mod Fixed Sword Cleaner stacking issue. If you equip one of these mods, you cannot equip the other.
- Additionally, regular and artifact Machine Gun Scavenger mods were also collectable. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the touch pest projectile would affect allies, corrupting them and taking more damage than Weapons of Sorrow.
- Fixed an issue where Touch of Pis final round would incorrectly double its damage when hitting a Divinity field.
- Fixed an issue where Spark of Feedback Fragment would cause abilities, buffs, and debuffs to stop working on rare occasions.
Platforms and Systems
- Removed embedded links in Korean purchase dialogs that did not work on Xbox and PlayStation consoles.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching on PlayStation 4 when users have multiple platform rights.
- Fixed an issue with PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X not having a 120Hz refresh rate option.
Your moderator role allows you to immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you choose a penalty.