Empire of the AntsBased on Bernard Werber’s 1991 sci-fi novel, the upcoming game consoles and PC through Steam In 2024, publisher Microids and developer Five towers announced. Specific consoles were not specified, but the game is currently available via a wishlist PlayStation Store.
Game review via Microids:
Based on Bernard Werber’s bestseller, Empire of the Ants symbolic books will provide a strategic experience close to the epic.
Experience immersive adventures and defend your lands through tactical and strategic battles in a microscopic world of epic proportions.
Intelligence, strategy, combat skills, but most importantly, the local wildlife alliance will be needed to overcome the many challenges that await you.
Take part in the escape of the doomed and lost colony
Play as an Ant Rescuer whose mission is to lead his “people” and build a home, protect them, flourish and conquer new territories in different seasons.
- Take part in an epic adventure – Assume the role of a brave ant in 3rd person view and discover unique abilities that can help you in combat and exploration.
- 3D Real Time Strategy Game with Progressive Difficulty – The game promises an intuitive experience for newcomers, with tutorials to learn the basics. real time strategy game. The game will also offer scalable difficulty and an adaptable experience for veteran players who will discover new game mechanics as well as advanced strategies and combat skills.
- Explore spectacular environments and meet local wildlife – The game will have a photorealistic forest to explore. Meet, encounter and interact with other ants as well as forest dwellers through your adventure.
- Photorealist – Unreal Engine 5 allows plants and wildlife to push the boundaries of photorealistic effects.
- A story based on the season Rhythm – The game features a story that matches the rhythm of the chapters that the environments and game mechanics will adapt to.
- Contrast and Diversity of Adaptation – Game maps will evolve depending on the time of day (day, night, dawn and dusk).
See the first screenshots Sit in the gallery.