Nintendo announced last week Mario Strikers: Battle League some new content would be available, including new characters, a new stadium, and even some fancy new gear.
This same update is now officially live. He most often adds Pauline and Diddy Kong to his cast of characters. There’s also a new “Planetoid” stadium to play in, and some tweaks and tweaks to make the overall gameplay even better.
Here are the full details via Nintendo’s official support page:
Ver. 1.2.0 (released on September 21, 2022)
– Added “Pauline” as a playable character.
– Added “Diddy Kong” as a playable character.
– Added “Planetoid” stadium.
– Added “Barrel” gear set.
– Added “Striker Ratings” to Main Menu. Compete by comparing your individual ability to your performance in online matches (excluding Battle Buddies) against a changing “Skill Score” over a set period of time.
– Added the following content to Strikers Club.
– You can now customize supporters in the stadium. Access this by going to “Club Management” → “Stadium” → “Supporters”.
– You can use Coins to see fireworks and confetti when you already score a goal or win a match. Access this by going to Club Management → Match Holiday.
– Fixed behavior so that CPU teammates mark opponents faster.
– Adjusted the order of characters when you change characters.
– Adjusted the recharge time of Perfect Free Passes and Perfect Free Lob Passes.
– Increased the amount of coins and tokens you earn depending on the match results.
– Changed the rule in Strikers Club that states that a Club will not be allowed to join the season if no member of the Club is online for a certain period of time from 90 days to 30 days.
– Has the number changed? When the score difference is 2 points, blocks are thrown to the team that loses 2 to 1 at the start.
– The matching system in online matches has been fixed.
– Made several other adjustments to the game balance and fixed several other issues to improve the game experience.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Did you see anything else? Comment below.