In North America, THQ Nordic will provide a physical release exclusively through GameStop for the PlayStation 4 and Switch.
Game review via THQ Nordic:
The volcanic island of Faranga is haunted by monstrous creatures. Defend the land and shape its ultimate destiny with no loading screens for a seamless open world using your sword, scepter and over 20 spells. RPG adventure.
A cult RPG that follows the direction of early game design Gothic The games will finally work comfortably and in full quality on console platforms, while the older PC version will receive a gamepad support update.
Enter the world of red and atmosphere He got up, where every action has a consequence. Master the sword, learn martial arts with the staff, or become a powerful wizard as you make your way through a land filled with mysterious earthquakes, terrifying monsters, and unimaginable treasures.
Explore the mysterious volcanic island of Faranga and the powerful tremors that cause illness for its inhabitants. As ancient temples rise from the ground, they bring with them strange creatures that terrorize the land – are you brave enough to face the dangers? Find yourself in the midst of rebellion, oppression and mystical rituals. It is up to you to decide which way the pendulum of fate will swing.
- A port of the cult RPG with full gamepad controls and a redesigned user interface.
- Open world action RPG everywhere movement there are consequences.
- It consists of four chapters that allow you to decide which side to join.
- Over 20 different spells to choose from, cast via either cheats or runes.
- Completely seamless world streaming support – no loading screens.
- With each level, your character will learn and improve his skills.
- Countless side quests and creatures to discover.
- Over 60 hours of immersive open world gameplay.
Watch the port announcement trailer below. Check out the new set of screenshots in the gallery.