Our iPhone is already stuck into our existence and with us wherever we go. However, it is a bit disturbing to know that these smartphones can track you anytime day or night, even when you don’t want it to.
This is incredibly scary when you’re using a Maps app or other GPS app and your phone suggests places you frequent, like your home address, a friend’s house, or your workplace.
CLICK TO GET KURT’S CYBERGUY NEWSLETTER WITH EASY TRACKS, TECHNOLOGIES, SECURITY ALERTS TO MAKE YOU SMARTER
How often does my iPhone track my locations?
Apple has given a special feature to iPhone devices he called Important Locations. These places are usually the places you visit the most.
This feature is enabled by default, and it’s designed to help you keep track of all the places you visit most often.
While you may consider this a valuable feature that you enjoy using, I understand that not everyone wants to be tracked at all times of the day, and some prefer to keep the places you visit private, even from your own devices. Privacy-focused Apple allows us to have better control to turn off Important Places.
How do I turn off Important Locations?
– Open your own Parameters program
– Scroll down and select Privacy and Security
IPHONE HACK ALLOWS YOU TO SEND SECRET TEXT TO FRIENDS
– Choose Location Services
– Scroll down and select System Services
– Click Important Locations
5 BEST PHONE CHARGER PRICES 2023
– If there is Face ID when enabled, your phone will automatically use it to navigate to the next page. If you there is only passwordyou will be prompted to enter it
– Turn it off Important Locations.Select if you want your location history to be deleted from iPhone Clear history
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
what are your thoughts on Important Locationsfeature on the iPhone? Is this something you want turned off or are you going to leave it?
For more of my tips, subscribe to my free CyberGuy Report Newsletter by clicking the “Free Newsletter” link at the top of my website.