Elevator Action returns S-Tribute will begin digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Transitionand PC through Steam December 1, publisher City Connection announced. It will support English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Traditional Chinese language options.
Here’s a recap of the game via City Connection:
Elevator Activity Returns originally released in 2D side shift shooter game by ABILITY In 1995. This game is a reproduction of the home console version released by Bing in 1997.
Choose one of three special forces – Kart Bradfield, Edie Burret or Jad the Taff – then start the game. Grab the information from all the red doors, then escape the stage.
When each stage is cleared, players will also be able to play the first game in the series. Elevator movement (single player only).
- Press the shoot button next to an enemy to initiate melee with bare hands instead of shooting. Perform continuous attacks by pressing the shoot button twice when playing as Kart, or by pressing the shoot button and then immediately jumping when playing as Edie or Jad. The score doubles when an enemy is defeated with unarmed attacks.
- There are many targets to hit in each stage. Some items are hidden, while others roll and deal damage to enemies. Points can also be earned by breaking items in stages, so break lots of items. Destroying fluorescent lights or switchboards will turn off the lights on the floor for a period of time, during which time points are doubled.
- Lifts can be used for both movement and attack. Throw a sub-weapon into the elevator, then move it to attack the enemy from a distance, or use the elevator to crush enemies. Be careful as it is also possible to damage the player character.
Convenient Features and Option Settings Only available here S-Tribute
- Rewind – Rewind and resume the game within a certain amount of time.
- Slow mode – Slow down the game tempo with the press of a button.
- Quick Save / Load – Record game state at any time.
- Unlimited Credit – The limit on the number of resumes can be disabled allowing infinite resumes.
- Stage selection – The game can be started from any stage.
- Increased healing – Increase the amount of damage healed by acquiring healing items.
- lives – The life of the player character can be increased to nine years.
- Sub Weapon Buttons – Sub-weapons are usually used by pressing the shoot button and jump button at the same time, but this can be assigned to any other single button.
- Changing the amount of damage – You can change the amount of damage you take when an enemy hits you.
- Keeping the Same Weapon – If your machine gun or rocket launcher still holds bullets for the next level, you can save.
- Scan the lines – Emulates a nostalgic CRT monitor screen.
About S-Tribute series
Reissues of classics produced and developed by City Connection with the Zebra Engine during the Saturn era. Play different titles with improved controls and new features.
Visit the official website here: English language / japanese.