Released by Microsoftfor just a few weeks ago . The update improves Windows 11 security features, productivity and accessibility tools, as well as gaming features.
It can be tempting to put off installing an update, especially if you have a million tabs and documents open and don’t want to restart your computer. But trust us — this upgrade sounds like it’s worth it for the productivity boost alone. Learn more about.
Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to speed up your device with the new update.
How to download Windows 11 2022 update
1. Open Parameters on your laptop or desktop.
2. choose Windows Update from the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. You should see an option at the top of the screen that says “2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11” (something like that).
4. click Download.
5. You will then be prompted to restart or schedule a restart of your device. Click if you are ready Restart now.
6. After your computer restarts, you can verify that you have completed the process by clicking on it Check for updates.
Check back for more Windows 11 newsand .